A Comprehensive Guide to Buying the Best 4 Cycle Weed Eater
If you’re into yard work, a string trimmer is something you swear by, since before you can maintain your grass turf, you have to make sure that the weeds are removed. Understanding your lawn health is mandatory. The two-cycle engines were hardly a favorite but with the advent of the 4 cycle weed eater, it’s a product that people swear by. In this article, we aim to educate you all about the best 4 cycle weed eater and how you should be approaching the decision of your next purchase. However, never overlook the need for safety while you are involving yourself in grass trimming. So let us waste no more time and dive into our detailed guide.
Top 6 Best 4 Cycle Weed Eaters: Comparison Chart
|Craftsman CMXGTAMD30SA||30cc||17 inches||39.38 x 12 x 11 inches||18.26 pounds|
|Husqvarna 324L||25cc||18 inches||70 x 9 x 9 inches||5.1 pounds|
|Honda 647620||35.8cc||17 inches||75 x 16 x 24 inches||17 pounds|
|Troy-Bilt TB575 EC||29cc||17 inches||41.8 x 11.25 x 12.4 inches||18 pounds|
|Wild Badger Power WBP31BCF||31cc||17 inches||12.4 x 11.8 x 43 inches||15 pounds|
72 x 10.25 x 11.25 inches
How Does the 4 Cycle Engine Work?
The 4 cycle weed wacker is operated by 4 stroke to produce power. It also burns way less fuel compared to the 2 cycle engines. Another great feature of this engine is the fact that it’s not very noisy. So you no longer have to cringe and harm your ears when removing weed. This feature is essential, and we always look for this feature when it comes to any outdoor lawn equipment.
4 Cycle Weed Eater Benefits
The top 4 cycle string trimmers can yield you several benefits that you have longed for since time immemorial.
- The first and foremost benefit that comes with this amazing 4 stroke weed wacker is that it’s noiseless. Continuous exposure to loud noise is not just irritating but is also harmful. Lawn care companies have been fighting against this complaint for a very long time and finally, we have this!
- It’s very easy to handle and convenient for both amateurs and professionals. Standard diesel and gasoline can be used for fuel and doesn’t require a separate can for gas.
- It causes lower emissions than other models
2 Cycle Vs 4 Cycle Trimmer: Which Is Better?
Now, take a look at the differences between the best 4 cycle weed eater and the best 2 cycle trimmer.
• Low emissions
• Need not mix gas and oil
|• More expensive Heavy|
• Easy maintenance
|• Requires you to mix gas and oil|
• Not environment friendly
How to Choose the Best 4 Stroke Weed Eater
Now that you know there is a product in the market you absolutely need, the next step is to purchase it, right? Wrong! The next step is to determine what are the factors that you must consider before making the purchase. Here we have listed some boxes that need to be checked before you lay your hands on the four stroke weed eater.
An adjustable handle will make the operation easier. Make sure you find an ergonomic handle that is padded to prevent vibrations from disturbing you too much. This soft grip will keep your hands comfortable while you are at your work.
The right cutting width will depend on the size of your lawn. If you have a small or medium-sized lawn, look for one between 10 and 12 inches of cutting width. If you own a larger area, you might wanna pick one which has a cutting width above 12 inches.
The cutting string may come with a thicker or thinner cutting line. The slope and nature of your piece of land will determine which is best for you. However, for a professional outcome do not settle for anything less than 0.95 inches in diameter.
It’s a given that any decent four cycle weed eater will be weighing more than 2 cycle ones but you can always look for one that weighs less. But if you consider 4 cycle weed eater reviews, users have hardly found it difficult to manage the machine due to its weight. Despite the weight, it’s really easy to use.
Choosing the right brand is of the utmost importance. A purchase like this one is an investment and you don’t want to compromise on the entire experience just to save a few bucks. Select a high-quality brand that offers you all the features you are looking for.
Some of the most popular brands are:
- Troy Blit: Troy Blit has been serving mankind since 1937. They manufacture quality tillers, snow blowers. Mowers etc.
- Craftsman: Another impeccable brand when it comes to outdoor equipment has to be this one. They produce lightweight engines and if you are looking for weed eaters for women chances are pretty high that you might get one here.
- Stihl: This brand sells a number of things. Consider taking a look at it.
- Ryobi: It’s a Japanese company that produces automobiles, electronics, and whatnot!
Other Features to Look for in 4 Cycle Weed Eater
- Telescopic Shaft: This allows you to adjust the shaft length according to your height. With this feature, it becomes easier to get clean work done even in places that are otherwise hard to reach.
- Anti-vibration system: Generally 4 cycle gas weed eaters are heavy, so the vibrations will make the workplace uncomfortable. That’s why having an anti-vibration system is vital.
- Safety guards: It’s always better to have safety guards in such machines. Prevention is better than cure. There have been a large number of accidents recorded during mowing.
- Line feed: Automatic feeds spools will definitely make your work easier but a lot of lines might be wasted as well. This is a feature that you must decide for yourself.
So now we’re at the end of our little guide. Hope that now you’re more informed, and the purchasing process is a lot easier for you now. Also, feel free to go through the 4 cycle weed eater reviews before making the final pick from the list of best 4 cycle weed eater 2021. Keep your lawn healthy and kept, and it will make you proud!