A Comprehensive Guide to Buying the Best 4 Cycle Weed Eater
One of the best ways to keep an eye on the health of your lawn is by making sure it’s free from weeds. And a string trimmer, aka weed eater, is the best way to help you get rid of any unwanted guests on your lawn and keep it neat and gorgeous.
There are many options of string trimmers you can choose from, that much is true. But to make sure that your device does the job well, you need an effective and powerful machine, which is a 4 cycle weed eater.
So today, we’ll help you learn all about the best 4 cycle weed eater and how you can choose one that would work perfectly for your green corner.
Top 6 Best 4 Cycle Weed Eaters: Comparison Chart
|Craftsman CMXGTAMD30SA||30cc||17 inches||39.38 x 12 x 11 inches||18.26 pounds|
|Husqvarna 324L||25cc||18 inches||70 x 9 x 9 inches||5.1 pounds|
|Honda 647620||35.8cc||17 inches||75 x 16 x 24 inches||17 pounds|
|Troy-Bilt TB575 EC||29cc||17 inches||41.8 x 11.25 x 12.4 inches||18 pounds|
|Wild Badger Power WBP31BCF||31cc||17 inches||12.4 x 11.8 x 43 inches||15 pounds|
72 x 10.25 x 11.25 inches
How Does the 4 Cycle Engine Work?
The 4 cycle weed wacker is operated by 4 strokes that produce power. This is an upgrade from the 2 cycle engines since it burns way less fuel. Another great feature of this engine is the fact that it’s not very noisy, which is amazing since you won’t be contributing to the noise pollution problem and save yourself from the risks the loud noises have.
4 Cycle Weed Eater Benefits
The top 4-cycle string trimmers offer some great benefits, like:
- The first and foremost benefit that comes with this amazing 4 stroke weed wacker is that it’s noiseless. And given that, continuous exposure to loud noise is not just irritating but is also harmful, this is very useful and great.
- This device is very easy to handle and convenient for both amateurs and professionals.
- You don’t have to use a separate can for gas, since all the best 4 stroke weed wackers can use standard diesel and gasoline cans.
- It causes lower emissions than other models.
2 Cycle Vs 4 Cycle Trimmer: Which Is Better?
Now, let’s take a look at the differences between the best 4 cycle weed eater and the best 2 cycle trimmer, and see what each of these can offer:
• Low emissions
• Need not mix gas and oil
|• More expensive Heavy|
• Easy maintenance
|• Requires you to mix gas and oil|
• Not environment friendly
How to Choose the Best 4 Stroke Weed Eater
When you want to choose only the best four stroke weed eater, there are a couple of key elements that you need to pay attention to:
An adjustable handle will provide a lot easier and comfortable usage. Thus in your search for the best 4 stroke weed eater, make sure you find an ergonomic handle with pads. This will allow you to prevent vibrations, so they won’t disturb you. Plus, this soft grip will keep your hands comfortable while you work.
The right cutting width will depend on the size of your lawn. If you have a small or medium-sized lawn, look for one between 10 and 12 inches of cutting width. If you own a larger area, you might wanna pick one which has a cutting width above 12 inches.
The cutting string may come with a thicker or thinner cutting line. The slope and nature of your piece of land will determine which is best for you. However, while creating our 4 cycle weed eater reviews, we’ve determined that for better performance, it’s best to avoid anything less than 0.95 inches in diameter.
Usually, a four-cycle weed eater must weigh 10 pounds, however, you can always opt for a lighter version if needed. However such weed eaters are also heavier than 2 cycle ones.
It’s always best to opt for a 4 cycle weed eater made by a more reputable, well-known brand. That is because not only does this offer a better service and quality, but because they have more feedback from users. So you can always take a look at the 4 cycle weed eater reviews from users and determine what this machine can offer.
Some of the most popular brands are:
- Troy Blit: Troy Blit has been in service since 1937. In addition to 4 cycle weed eaters, this brand also makes quality tillers, snow blowers, mowers, etc.
- Craftsman: Another impeccable brand when it comes to outdoor equipment is Craftsman. They produce lightweight engines and also have some good weed eaters for women.
- Stihl: This great German brand sells a lot of high-quality products, such as lawn mowers, gardening tools, 2 and 4 cycle weed eaters, and many more.
- Ryobi: Aside from the weed trimmers, this Japanese company produces automobiles, electronics, and many more.
Other Features to Look for in 4 Cycle Weed Eater
- Telescopic shaft: This allows you to adjust the shaft length according to your height. With this feature, it becomes easier to get clean work done even in places that are otherwise hard to reach.
- Anti-vibration system: Generally 4 cycle gas weed eaters are heavy, so the vibrations will make the workplace uncomfortable. That’s why having an anti-vibration system is vital.
- Safety guards: Due to a large number of accidents during mowing, it’s always better to opt for a 4 cycle weed eater with safety guards.
All and all, we sincerely hope that our little guide will help you find only the best 4 cycle weed eater 2021! Thus, make sure to pay attention to the cutting width and string of the device, as well as its weight, and go with the one that suits you the most! So best of luck finding the best grass trimmer and don’t forget about safety when you’ll be using it to make your lawn so much neat and prettier!